Tallulah’s Bakery is committed to protecting the data we collect from you:
(1) We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. Any personal information collected via the contact form will be used in the primary purpose of responding to your enquiry, providing information and providing marketing and will be used by Tallulah’s Bakery alone. No information will be passed to third parties. But may be disclosed when required by law. All information collected for newsletter subscription will be used for that purpose alone. In accordance with the Data Protection Act you have the right to request any personal information stored about you on this website. To further protect this information we may ask for Identification before releasing the requested information
(2) We collect information about your visit to the site, including your IP address, service provider, browser type, domain names of referring websites, operating system, pages accessed on our website, and the date and time of your access. This information is only used to provide viewing statistics and is not passed on to anyone else.
(3) Websites accessed from this site via hyperlinks may be governed by privacy policies and practices that differ from this Policy. The information practices of other third party websites linked to and from this website are not covered by this Policy.
(4) When you conduct a transaction, place an order, or submit enquiry with us, we collect personal information you provide as part of the ordering process. This could include: name, email address, address, telephone number. This information will be used for the following reasons only:
To provide the services of Tallulah’s Bakery
To provide our Clients with ongoing customer assistance and support;
To be able to contact our customers with newsletters that may be either promotional or educational
To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
(5) Our website is hosted by Wix. Wix’s Private Policy can be read here:https://www.wix.com/about/privacy
(6) We may contact you for the following reasons:
1. Regarding your current order
2. To troubleshoot problems with your order
3. To resolve issues with your order
4. To collect monies owed
5. To send updates/newsletters
For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
(7) Your Personal Information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
(8) When your Personal Information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obtained, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your Personal Information.
(10) If you no longer want us to process your data, please contact us at: email@example.com
(11) If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, please contact us at:firstname.lastname@example.org
(12) We may modify or amend this Policy from time to time. For substantial changes to this Policy, we will notify you by placing a prominent notice on the webpage. By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this Policy, as amended from time to time in accordance with the section above. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions contained in this Policy, please do not use this website.